Thursday, November 03, 2005


We are 4 children who are loved by Jesus and try to learn to be more like Him everyday.

We picked the lighthouse template because our Grandpa has a lighthouse at his lake (See a picture of his lighthouse on the left).

We are homeschooled and are making our own blog to learn how to type, write our usually boring composition, and learn how to write better sentences.

We have chosen aliases - We are:

SANDY ALOMAR, JR. (after the best catcher) - 10 years old and I like baseball cards
TERRY BRADSHAW (after a great Steeler's player) - 9 years old and I like the Steelers
FRANK THOMAS (after the great baseball player) - 7 years old and I like sharing and I collect all kinds of sports cards
JESSIE (after my great-grandma) - 5 years old, and I like to play Nemo on PS2 with my dad

So, check back, and hopefully you will see our writing improve and we will make you laugh a little!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home